ndiswrapper

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sun Oct 31 09:27:10 CST 2004

On Saturday 30 October 2004 10:14 pm, Steven Hildreth wrote:

> Can you supply the make/model of this (the WIC you reference sold with
> Linux drivers)? I am looking into several.

What I have in an SMC 2435W running the open source acx100 drivers.  I don't
recalll the price - it was a lot more than you'd pay for a 22Mbps 802.11b+
card today, but it was the best deal for price/performance at the time.  I
did take one other card that was, I think, the same price, back to the store
because I couldn't locate Linux drivers for it.