Graphic for CD Labels from last year's ITEC

Dustin Decker dustin.decker at 1on1security.com
Fri Oct 29 20:27:39 CDT 2004

And to everyone in kclug that thought I would show up with gear and what
not, my most humble apologies.  Things have been pretty tight this past year
now that I'm on my own - when revenue presents itself, I have to strike
while the iron is hot.

Next year, if I'm still KC-based, I will make a better commitment.
Dustin