Crack attempt

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Oct 29 12:31:45 CDT 2004

Should definitely be TCP traffic. Attempts to log in via ssh from
various ports. I don't think there's a port over 1024 on my
system he/she left untouched. There may have been other ports/
services that were attempted, but they would have been dropped as
part of the firewall rules. Not sure if I'm logging all the
various ports/services such as ftp,etc. Don't want to open my
server up to too easy of a DOS attack, so I basically ignore
the impossible services.