Graphic for CD Labels from last year's ITEC

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 10:33:21 CDT 2004

--- "D. Joe Anderson" <kclug at etrumeus.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 05:46:28AM -0700, Leo Mauler
> wrote:
>
> > The label is my own invention incorporating the
> KCLUG logo and
> > the KCLUG website URL, loosely based on a KNOPPIX
> CD label
> > from the Phoenix LUG.
>
> Cool.  Got link?
>
> I always like seeing what people put together for
> this sort of
> thing.

I'm embarassed, I don't have a Linux label printer.
:(

I just did it up with something free that came with CD
Stomper.  No doubt there were leftovers from ITEC, and
I'm going to try to come to the next meeting with some
CDs I did of DamnSmallLinux 0.8.2, using the same
general label.

I used Monty's new KCLUG logo.