pictures

Monty J. Harder lists at kc.rr.com
Fri Oct 29 09:52:32 CDT 2004

"David Nicol" <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.handuma.com/itech/itech.jpg is the one most deserving of
> getting made into a postcard in my opinion.
>
> What happened?

  Jim was talking to an attendee, Bill was listening as well, while I was
distracted by some shiny object, causing my head to bow forward just enough
to really show off how well the balding process is going.  (I was able to
avoid doing so much of that on Day 2 when I brought the barstool that let me
get my head down to more average human eye level)  Mike caught us arranged
perfectly to frame his airbrushed penguin on foam board (some of the gals at
Vatterott said they want it for the classroom).