OT RE: long sig (was: PostNuke site cracked)

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Oct 26 13:24:54 CDT 2004

You're right!  I had started to snooze by the time I got to the end there.  Maybe it was a trait of all Roosevelts.  I do like most of what I read about Teddy, but sometimes he was over the top and too cavalier.  He is lucky he was successful in most of what he took on.  I saw an old Sean Connery movie, "The Wind and the Lion," a few weeks ago.  Brian Keith was playing Teddy.  I don't think the Secret Service would allow a lot of what he did to go on today.  I did think it was cool that Teddy was testing the new Henry repeating rifles and making/demanding changes to the design.  Back then, campaigns were run from train cars on whistle-stop tours.

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Brian Densmore" <> 10/26/04 01:06PM >>>
Wrong Roosevelt! ;')

This is the one responsible for the National Park System.
And the Boone & Crockett Club.
We had no wars during his presidency, probably everyone
was scared sh****** of the guy (just kiddin').