We got an ITEC Booth!

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:51:56 CDT 2004

I am going to wear jeans and a black Think Geek Tux polo, my only
request (not that I am anybody mind you its just my opinion) is that
we not wear shorts/flipflops.

There is already a stigma that Linux users are the geeks, weirdos and
odd balls that live in the basement of our mothers house - so if we at
least present a semi-working friendly appearance, maybe we can (in a
small way I know) make a better first initial impression.

Regards,
Steven