ITEC

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 21:01:20 CDT 2004

Slight change of plans,  I will drop the tables by Tomorrow (20041026)
around 10:30.

Are we on track with everything else we need?

My thoughts on stuff:
- The banner (from Hald?)
- Some Handout CD's (from Bill_c and Cymor?)
- Machines to demo stuff (I have a P4 Winbook running a fresh install
of Sarge Debian with a good selection of apps installed that I can
leave (someone keeps an eye on it..))
- Networking (will they have wireless (again my notebook has a working
wireless card configured) do we need/have a wireless switch, or wired
switch?
- Chairs
- Any kind of poster(s)?
- Printed Handout's of any kind? If nothing else a flyer with some
linux related links might be helpfull
-Someone to be there when ITEC is open? I can be there all day (10-3)
on Thursday, if needed.

Regards,
Steven (Tallen)