spamassassin question

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Oct 25 15:07:20 CDT 2004

Spelling counts. Spamassassin now running and
email coming in. I still have some frozen email,
but only because it's really malformed spam, from
Russia with love. It's not blocking all spam though,
going to have to look at upgrading it, but not to crazy
about mixing "stable" and "testing" on a "in the wild"
server. Now I can update my howto for spamassassin.