Help configuring procmail (was: Help configuring fetchmail)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Oct 15 16:25:43 CDT 2004

[OT?]
Trivia tidbit.

The Bat! is the *only* email client I've ever seen used
by Russians and Ukrainians. I'm sure there are other email
clients used by Russians and other former Eastern Bloc
countries, but I haven't "met" those people.

And to bring it back on to a Linux topic, I didn't see
a lot of Linux used in Ukraine, but that may be because,
Windows is for sale at pennies on the dollar over there.
Not that I'm recommending such a purchase, but if a
person were to need to buy several hundred dollars of
Windows software, a trip to Ukraine would pay for itself.
Of course, one might run afoul of the BSA by doing that.
;')

Brian