Help configuring procmail (was: Help configuring fetchmail)

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Oct 15 12:01:45 CDT 2004

Also, I think you could use this to capture mail from kclug
(although I haven't tested it and it may be slightly wrong):

:0: *
^Delivered To: * kclug at kclug.org
.kclug/

If you just wanted to do the single thing. I really didn't grok
Jeremy's snippet. I understand what it's doing and why, but I
still have a really hard time reading string processing syntax
and mapping into an actual example of what it translate to.
And I don't like using things I can't easily modify to use to
a different purpose. I suppose it's time I took a shell string
processing class. Actually it's just the "\/[^@]+" and the
"/[\/]/_/g'`" that confuse me.