Shared teleconferencing in Linux

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 07:13:41 CDT 2004

What I'm wanting here is the ability to type chat,
draw on a shared whiteboard, share photos, and
possibly audio teleconferencing.  I'm not looking for
video teleconferencing but it would be interesting as
an option.

I was adjusting Components for a friend with Windows98
and saw "NetMeeting".  It sounded interesting but I'd
like to be able to do that with Linux instead, and
presumably things have improved a bit since 1998.