apache questions to follow

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 17:12:51 CDT 2004

I'm trying to digest what you said.  I just got home and want to get
this working tonight.  I finished w/ httpd.conf before I left work and
did an apache restart.  I typed in the direct path
www.mydomain.com/cgiirc/index.html and I got the standard cgiirc
redirect to www.mydomain.com/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi .
When I attempt to login however, I get "Access Denied: No connections
Allowed".  My guess is that I need the second part of what you posted
about the directory stuff, but not the script alias, to allow the
specific cgi script to run.  Is this correct?
How do you "qualify the path for the scripts so that the cgi requests go
to /cgiirc/irc.cgi, if the ScriptAlias is like mine and points to
/usr/lib/cgi-bin"