screen scrollback

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 20:00:39 CST 2004

I used a lot more words to say it, but the info at the bottom was
present in my quotation of the Fine Manual.  I later went on to describe
the salient points of interaction between terminal window and program,
i.e. screen.  I suppose I could learn to read minds, you could give me
my own login and I could do stuff for you, but what would be the point
in that?
I try to give clear answers, quote where appropriate, give an URL to my
source and flesh out unspoken details.  All this so that I and others
may learn more.  Where's that link to the Jargon File on asking good
questions?