Proposed Web site redesign (beta)

mike at handuma.com mike at handuma.com
Thu Nov 11 03:46:40 CST 2004

The proposed Web site design is un-semantic and rigid. More indicative of a burgeoning
business than a club devoted to an alternative OS. I agree with Hal's remarks.
I, also, agree with Jason's remarks, and I like Brian's suggestion to make the
site more accessible to the handicapped. Club members use the mailing list.
The Web site’s major function is to introduce the general public to local linux
resources -- like the meeting, and, yes, you guys! I suggest, a friendly and
inviting “look and feel.”  Let's be leaders and teach Web standards by example.

handuma

http://www.handuma.com