ISP recommendations in the Overland Park KS area 66210

encieno at mirage.org encieno at mirage.org
Fri May 21 18:17:00 CDT 2004

I think there are much better places to look around at other than a lug
mailing list...  than again, it might also help to say what sort of
connection your looking for also. as far as broadband, locally<in OP>,
you've got
time warner, everest<depends on what part of OP>, sbc<currently on
strike>, and... whatever other dsl providers are around now a days. i know
for sure sbc will give you static ips, but they charge a load for 'setup'.
i've had sbc for 6 months or so now, my ip is 'fairly' static, sometimes
when the modem resets it'll snag a new one, just stick a nice ups on it.
i think time warner now has a 'business' package that has static's as
well, not too sure anymore.
<top posting rules>

hope that helps a tad. doubtful =]

-dave