internet forensicks

Kendrick-LUG kulua at linux2themax.com
Fri May 21 16:59:37 CDT 2004

darkweb4 wrote:

>PS.  If you're not already running an alternative browser
>(i.e. firefox/mozilla/opra), you ought to consider it.
>Also, I am horrible at spelling.  I know that I've probably
>commited many grammer mistakes in the above email.  However,
>forensics does not contain a "k".  ;)
>
>    /me leaps on the bandwagon for people who like to
>correct kendrick's spelling mistakes

I use mozilla for most but there are some sites that require ie :/     I
have made all nessasary updates including the byte code update and
cwshredder etc..  I was just hoping to be able to scan the incoming
pages for various things before it gets to my systems behind the
firewall.  rather then have 2 firewalls.

and you would be about the 12 on that bandwagon...  ;)

ps thanks hal for the suggestion