proxy

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri May 21 14:33:08 CDT 2004

I guess I stand corrected.  It only worked for a couple of hits.  I can only get to this site from
home.  I guess my cable service is a little more forgiving with slow sites.   I had a hell of a
time hitting this site to get my wireless driver initially several months ago.  We found out at the
meeting on Tues. that the SMC2635W driver I downloaded only works w/ a 2.4 kernel.  I was going
back to see if a 2.6 version rewrite was available.   This sucks.  Anybody know what has changed
from 2.4 to 2.6 that would cause a pccard driver to not work?

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Brian Kelsay" <BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov> 05/21/04 09:46AM >>>
http://www.blackcode.com/proxy/

Found this helpful in finding an open proxy.  There is a site I can't get to that holds my wireless
driver.  After adding a proxy to the browser the host resolves.

Brian Kelsay