Evolution Connector for Exchange now free

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu May 20 21:33:06 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, May 18, 2004 09:55 am, Jason Clinton wrote:

> I appreciate this move but I wonder what's in it for them.

I think that in light of their OS acquisitions, they're trying to move a way
from a "per user/per station" licensing scheme to a "by service" model, where
they provide expertise and troubleshooting and don't count chairs.

This is about the third big company I've seen that's trying to distance itself
from a 'per use' fee in some way.