Meeting Preliminary Request

Chris Bier chris.bier at cymor.com
Fri May 14 16:51:23 CDT 2004

Jim Herrmann wrote:
> [...]

What about pushing both meetings back a week? (the 9th and the 23rd)
or, what about moving the meeting on the 2nd to the 1st or 3rd?
I'm sure Foss wouldn't mind us on June 2nd either.

Chris
- --
"You say po-ta-to, I say fo-shizz-el." - Brian Harmon
KZ1000P5 "It's got a cop motor: a 400 cubic inch plant. It's got cop
tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made [without] a
~ catalytic converter so it'll run good on regular gas." Elwood Blues