Ghosting Disk to Disk problems.

staff at tektronic.org staff at tektronic.org
Fri May 14 16:08:38 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm at work ghosting from disk to disk, the first disk is primary which is a
bootable hard drive that has ghost on it. The second drive is the drive being
backed up. So I boot the first one start the ghost process, everything seems
fine then it says something about spaning so I change the file name. Then it is
done, so I quit and at c: turn off the computer. Well after changing drives to
the next backup drive and reboot, BAM. Missing operating system. So I boot in
to xp and nt to see what is wrong with the drive, they say it is raw, and has
not been formated. WEll I need the 180GB of ghost images on it. What do I do?
Help me I hope it something easy to fix. Anyone know a free windows recovery
thing?

Thanks,

Jonathan