Goodbye software firewall on your desktop PC

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri May 14 12:18:56 CDT 2004

All I can say is, WTF?  How do you relate those two things?
Have you been listening to the black helicopter radio shows again?
If anything, it reminds us of NICs, sound and video chips getting added
to the motherboard.  Not always a good thing, but sometimes makes
sense.  Now that most sound chips are equal, it saves headaches of
adding another card.  Not always true with NICs as I hate the Realtek
chips, but for your average PC user they don't notice the quality difference.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Leo J Mauler <> 05/14/04 04:29AM >>>
Wow, an onboard firewall.  Kinda reminds me of Intel putting those serial
numbers on their CPUs.