Email replication on PDA

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu May 13 13:00:14 CDT 2004

I am trying to get my POP3 to my Palm IIIc.  That is about the only
thing I have not been able to do.

I am using k-pilot to sync from k-organizer and hopefully) k-mail or
mozilla.

Brian Kelsay wrote:

>What kind of email?  POP3, Lotus Notes, Exchange, IMAP, other?
>I've done POP3, Lotus Notes, Exchange on Palm, iPaq, HP Journada, Sony Clie, and others.  What
sync software are you using, gpilot, jpilot, Intellisync, Palm tools?  Linux or Windows?

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concered about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!