OT: Beer brewing/winemaking supplies

Rob Becker rbecker at kcai.edu
Wed May 12 15:43:03 CDT 2004

Does anyone out there have any beer brewing or winemaking supplies
sitting in a basement nearly forgotten?  I'm looking for some carboys,
bottles, bottle caps, a capper, a corker, corks, thermometer, and just
about anything else you might need to pursue either of these hobbies.
If you have anything you're willing to part with, please contact me off
list with what you have and how much you want for it (or where I can
pick it up if you want to just get rid of it).
Thanks.
Rob