item up for grabs

Michael MichaelJ at Celeration.net
Tue May 11 19:31:54 CDT 2004

HP ScanJet c6270 (usb, SCSI, ADF - Automatic Document Feeder) $20
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF
-8&q=ScanJet+c6270&btnG=Search>

PowerMac 6100 (8meg memory, some have CDROM's, no HD)
  <http://lowendmac.com/ppc/6100.shtml>

Letter size paper tray
<http://www.google.com/search?q=laserwriter+ii+paper+tray&ie=UTF
-8&oe=UTF-8>

If you want an item act fast - moving in two weeks and I am not moving
extra items.

Michael