Using a router server to filter the Internet?

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue May 4 12:06:54 CDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 22:36, Leo J Mauler wrote:
> However, what exactly are they doing to accomplish the server-side
> Internet filtering?  I'm presuming some sort of HTTP proxy and IP address
> blocking, but are there other elements to use as well?

... or you could let a 14 year old go through normal sexual development
but we've already had that flam ewar ... If I were going to violate my
principles, I'd use an HTTP logger to log the said teenager's traffic
and then let him know that he's being watched. Probably a better
parrenting approach, anyways. Set up expectations to be met
individually, etc, etc...