Third Choice of Linux Distro?

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Mar 29 16:40:12 CST 2004

SDF is the "ISP" where he has a shell account.  He wrote about this a few months back.  Pay a
onetime fee of $1, plus any donation if you want and you get a shell account to play with and a
small server space for a website, mail server, etc.  You can get to it via
http://www.freeshell.org/ .  I just checked the link.  Mind like a steel trap I tell you.

Brian Kelsay