Meeting

Richard A. Franklin RAldenFranklin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 28 18:02:34 CST 2004

jo - wrote:

> Guys,
>  is the meeting on Apr 7th still on? It will be at Foss Training, right?
>
> cheers,
>  Johannes

http://www.kclug.org/

The Web site has been up to date on meeting info.  Yes, Foss at 8700
State Line, 2nd floor,  just west of the Ward Parkway Shopping Center.
There is no sign for Foss on the outside of the building, but there is a
rather large "8700" on the building.

Great location (for me, anyway) and great facilities! Food allowed, as
mentioned before, and we were allowed to stay until 10 p.m.

Thanks again to everyone at Foss for their hospitality!

Rick