Updating LinuxDefender_Live! BitDefender

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Fri Mar 26 22:00:52 CST 2004

I posted a question a few days ago about how to update BitDefender on
the LinuxDefender_Live! version of Knoppix (contains BitDefender
Antivirus software on the KDE desktop). I don't know if anyone else
found a solution. I wrote BitDefender Tec Support and got this:

To update BitDefender please use the following command :
/opt/BitDefender/bin/bd update

Looks pretty easy.

And the promo, just in case you want it:

To download LinuxDefender Live! CD (700MB version) or LinuxDefender
Security CD (200MB version), please use BitTorrent. Torrent links:
http://www.bitdefender.ro/download/CeBIT/LinuxDefender_Live!_v1.5.6_CeBIT.iso.torrent
http://www.bitdefender.ro/download/Security/LinuxDefender_Security_v1.0.iso.torrent

-Greg

--