CRT fun.

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Tue Mar 23 18:07:14 CST 2004

Probably a stupid question, but I have two 17" monitors which had some
portion of a 12 ounce Diet Coke poured in each of them (don't ask).  They
power on to a blank screen and Emit The Magic Ozone Smell.

Do people know if they can be fixed?  Does anyone want to try?  I'd hate
to just throw them out.