NTFS

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Mar 18 23:36:05 CST 2004

On Thursday, March 18, 2004 11:50 am, Leo J Mauler wrote:

> From the people who *wrote the Linux NTFS support* and insist that write
> support for NTFS from Linux *doesn't work*:

Why would I go looking for stuff to read about it when I've actually done the
work myself?  It does work.  There's more than one way to do it that works.

I'd love to hear from someone else has experience working with the NTFS
drivers in which they failed in some way, but I'm not very interested in
second-hand hearsay.

Tell you what, next time we have a meeting at Foss, I'll bring Linux Defender
and show you.  How's that?