Gnoppix "RC"

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Wed Mar 17 16:31:09 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 09:29:47AM -0600, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:

> In this context, almost certainly "Release Candidate", rather than
> "Radio Control", "Rambling Congressman" or some other interpretation.

Ah... I see... Or maybe I could go with "Rotten Crappy" stinkin download
of two days that left me with a "Rotten Crappy" iso that makes "Rotten
Crappy" non-bootable cds. And all that after THREE "Rotten Crappy" days
of downloading the stinkin "Rotten Crappy" thing.

All that just because I wanted to see Gnome on the Knoppix desktop
instead of KDE (Knoppix) and Flux (STD).   :-)

Time to try another "Rotten Crappy" mirror.

Mostly, though... I think it's a problem of my own "Rotten Crappy"
attitude today.

Thanks for the help guys. I guessd it's safe, then, to go with the "RC"
version (latest) instead of the last "beta" version. I appreciate the
help. Time to start up another iso download...

-Greg

--
Mutt 1.4.1i on Slackware 9.1 Linux
Curridabat, San Jose, Costa Rica