"Cyber cafe" timekeeping software [moving OT]

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Mar 16 17:31:33 CST 2004

This is the way all internet cafes I've ever seen work. You pay for x minutes of use. It's not the
responsibility of the cafe to log you off if you go inactive.
This is the real problem with America today, shoving off one's own responsibilities on other people
and then suing them for not being one's own private handsitter. If someone wants to drive with a
cup of hot coffee
in their hand and they spill it on themself it's their fault, not the company that sold it to them.
If a company sells you a cup of coffee that makes you sick, *then* it's the company's fault.
</rant - I guess you trigger a button>

 Ok this is moving way off topic now.