SCO question (Stock Price)

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Mar 12 15:55:57 CST 2004

But buying them at penny stock prices is much better than buying them
when they 'claim' to be a viable company.

I doubt that M$ would let the stock get to penny status.  They have a
vested interest in maintaining control.  So. . . hmmm . . . that DOES
give me an idea. . . . (evil chuckle)  . . . . .

If the stock does get close to penny status, we will have to talk.
Perhaps we need to form an investment group.  I see a way to do a little
commerce and make a little profit from the evil empire if things shake
out properly.

lerninlinux at comcast.net wrote:

>The purchasing is what SCO wanted from IBM in the first place.  IBM said no thanks, we tried OS/2
and learned.  So SCO try 2,  if we sue they will buy us as a settlement.  Now with all the other
stuff happening, I was hoping to see the stock drop to penny status, then the Lug's, FSF, OSDN, and
a few other groups could buy the stock in mass.  Fire the board and open it up.  Still would have a
few licensing issues, but since Novell bought Suse, I think they could be resolved.

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concered about the global threat of Linux than