My php4 plugin doesn't seem to be working

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Mar 12 14:47:59 CST 2004

I installed php4 on my debian box.
I also installed gween (a php templating system).
I updated my httpd.conf like the instructions say.
So I'm loading the module for php4, I've added the
types to handle it and added the file extensions to the
directory index line. When I try to point Mozilla at the example
pages I get a pop up saying Mozilla doesn't know how to handle
x-httpd-<something> and whether I want to save it or open it with some
other application. So I guess that apache isn't calling the php
module. Anyone have any clues as to why it's not working?
What am I missing? I don't have the laptop with me so
I can't test anything from here, but I could potentially load
the apps on my server and try over lunch.

Thanks,
Brian