transferring postfix archives and addresses to exim+courier-imap

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Mar 5 17:04:52 CST 2004

The subject pretty much says it. Now that I have my new
server configured to a workable state, I want to transfer
all my old emails and addresses from my old server.
I was using postfix before with the neomail webmail.
I had no connection before except through the webmail
or locally over ssh. It was in mbox format. Now I'm
using an imap over ssl server in maildir format and
webmail access. I found a tool called mb2md to convert
the mailboxes. Is there anything else? Has anyone used this?
I'm also not sure where neomail stored my addresses and how
once I find them to get them into my new mail system.

Thanks,
Brian