Multiple gateways??? Redundant connection suggestions.

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Mar 5 15:57:36 CST 2004

After rererereading the specs/stuff involved I see that you don't NEED two internal nets.  I agree
w/ Brian.  You should have just said I have these IPs available, these in use, want to load balance
to the internet and have this many in the DMZ.   Your first 2 posts were confusing, but we are used
to that.  I have experience talking to sales and marketing guys and I understand legalese.

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Brian Densmore" <> 03/05/04 09:15AM

Ok this is really a complex situation. I already have a
headache, but let me give it another shot. I think what you need
is something like this.

The firewall is a linux PC doing load balancing
with 4 nics, one to each isp, one to your dmz and
one to your internal pix which is connected to your
internal network.

Hope this helps,
Brian