Firefox & Thunderbird

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Wed Jun 30 05:04:19 CDT 2004

I'll try to recap.  First, I found this discussion useful:

My installation could use some fine tuning for maintenance.  For
example, I have both products installed in my home directory, which is
not good long term.

I could repeat what I did, but it's pretty much covered in the
discussion at the link above.

HTH,
Jim

Gene Dascher wrote:

>What exactly did you do to get this interoperability working?  I have been trying to do this, but
have been less than successful.