Firefox & Thunderbird

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Tue Jun 29 03:53:14 CDT 2004

I have used Moz for years.  I tried Kmail, and evolution, but in each
case I came back to Moz.  I'm trying to make a real effort to move to
the future of Moz.  I figure I need to grock the new stuff.  I am pretty
happy with Tbird as the mail client, especially now that I can actually
launch a link.  I see that Firefox 0.9.1 is out now.  Great.  Ain't that
the way it always goes?!  :-)

Peace,
Jim