Anyone suggest any good Linux based filtering software?

Joe Cho jcho at jcho.net
Mon Jun 28 01:47:55 CDT 2004

Hello,

I would like to ask someone who has experienced Linux based E-mail Filtering
software to suggest a couple of them.
I have a person email server on my Redhat 8.0 using Horde web mail,

I have spent 99.999% of my valuable time to delete unnecessary email, 90%
are Explicit Sex sites or Mortgage site.

Someone might need those, but not me at this time.

And 9.999% are spam.

Could you recommend one of good free email Linux based filtering?
and some of configuration help would be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Joe Cho
jcho at jcho.net
ksjoecho at yahoo.com