DNS Help

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat Jun 26 13:41:58 CDT 2004

Rusty wrote:

> [...]

Well Rusty, why do you use free webmail?  If I am running a
non-commercial site to learn some stuff and there is a free DNS service
and I can get a cheap domain, why wouldn't I want to use the cheap and
free combination?  I've done some stupid and expensive stuff in the past
that I am now recovering from and I don't have a lot of duckets to throw
around.   My fastest PC is a PIII-500.