DNS Help

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Jun 25 16:29:16 CDT 2004

This will probably work.  I just couldn't think of anything and like to use recommended services.
I'll look at both of the below setups and see what is easiest to use.   My dyndns subdomain has
expired as I was not updating the records.   I could probably have set it to static, but forgot.
I think I have heard of zoneedit.com, but not much more than the name.

JA Riley recommended gandi.net.  I'll look at that too.

Thanks everybody,
Brian