KC Part Time Job Offer.

Benjamin Gall ben at bensonlaw.com
Wed Jun 16 20:01:28 CDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ben, and I work for a small law firm here in Kansas City.
Right now I have a new job that I am going to take, and they need
someone to take my place.

Here are some of the requirements:
A good working knowelge of the gentoo distrobution, Windows XP, and we
have one Windows NT Workstation and one Windows NT Server left.
Most of the machines are XP.
We have linux running on our firewall, and fileserver, and our phone
server runs Altiware.

Basically they need someone to update the servers, check the backup
tapes (dds-4).  Install/remove hardware/software.  Someone who knows
samba, hylafax, imap, etc.

This would be part time.  If anyone is interested or wants more
information please contact me off the list at ben at bensonlaw.com.

-ben