Some files recovered, next problem (ot)

Pamisano pamisano at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 11 12:34:32 CDT 2004

I know this probably is not an option due to price, but FTK, Forensic
Toolkit, is great for recovering email.
http://www.accessdata.com/Product04_Overview.htm

It is one of the best tools I have used for recovering emails.  It is,
unfortunately, winblows based.  The real unfortunate thing is that the best
forensic suites are windows, i.e., EnCase, FTK, iLook.

There is SMART by ASR Data, which is a linux based tool, but I don't have a
lot of experience with it.

...there is always diskedit :)
--
There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information.