Meeting Room Submission

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Jul 2 12:38:29 CDT 2004

The extra cost may not be justified.  Wait until we actually outgrow the current room.  Of course I
haven't seen it yet.   Let's see how July goes before we think about changing.  There are going to
be some problems w/ any new location.
If the guards will actually watch stuff then I'm OK with the loading zone idea.  I wouldn't have
done that at the old location because of all the bums.  The guards had too many things to watch
over there.  I hear there aren't any bums at the new location.  We'll see.  I still have no idea
where I can park.  Do they have a lot at all?

Brian Kelsay

>>> Jim Herrmann <> 07/02/04 04:27AM >>>
No discussion on this?  It sounds like it would cost us to use the board
room.  So, no, right?  And is everyone cool with the loading zone
thing?  Is this going to work, or do we need to find a different place?
Do we need to just try through July and see how it goes?