Could open-source be illegal someday?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 28 17:07:25 CST 2004

Did you mean to send this to the list?

FYI, I plan on doing this myself. I'm going to print off as
much material from the 'net to support my case. Such as: open
letters from and to SCO, The Novell and SCO correspondence,
SCO's letter to Congress, SCO illegal threats about suing
purchasers of Linux for copyright infringement, and a graph
of SCO share activity highlighting dates when press releases
were made. Including links. Nothing may come of it, but it'll
make me feel better and if enough people complain maybe they'll
investigate. I'll also drop off a copy at the local offices for
the US Senators and US Reps for Missouri.

caveat IANEAPL (I am not even a paralegal)