I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport location!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 27 20:53:29 CST 2004

Wow, that's like a few doors down from where I used to work.
It could be worse. It could have been some place off 169. That
road is a pisser in rush-hour. So what is this place on 64th
that is for the meeting after the meeting? Wouldn't be an Irish
Pub or something would it? I may try to make this meeting and bring
a copy XPDE to install on my laptop.
[that should be fun on a debian machine, better get that backup made
reallllllllllll soon ;) ]