I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport location!

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Jan 27 20:37:53 CST 2004

>Has anyone tried to drive from the Library location to the near-KCI
>location?  I'd like to know what kind of additional travel time is needed
>to get there (I'm coming from around 75th & I-35, Kansas).

I looked at the map yesterday and I think it will take me a while to get there too.
In traffic, I'll say it's going to take you 45 min. to an hour.  It might as well be AT
 the airport. That's about what it will take me.  At least that amount.   All I can
 say is, I definitely wouldn't put it there permanently.  I hope someone sends us
 some landmarks to look for before next week.  It's going to be dark before most
 of us get there.

Brian Kelsay