Could open-source be illegal someday?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Jan 27 17:42:34 CST 2004

Should we be after our Congress people about this?
I mean isn't it some kind of crime to try to
defraud the government? Isn't that what they are doing
here? Making fraudulent claims to both the government
and the American public? Maybe bring in the Attorney
General's office? They have an office downtown.