Could open-source be illegal someday?

Bryan Richard brichard at clusterworldexpo.com
Tue Jan 27 17:09:46 CST 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 10:52:43AM -0600, Zscoundrel wrote:
> Yes, and we should publicize it very widely.

I'd be happy to host a cocktail party at my house if SCO went belly up
but bankruptcy probably won't be much to celebrate in this instance.

1. Run up a mountain of debt.
2. Write it off in the courts.
3. Business as (un)usual.

What are the SCO financials like? If they are sitting on a sizable
amount of cash I could easily seem them using bankruptcy as a model for
growth.

- Bryan